TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Rocks in Stock is an online inventory website/marketing tool owned by Hawaii Stone Imports LLC, (Hawai'i Stone). It provides product information and assist each of its clients in making selection, usage, installation and maintenance decisions, to maximize their enjoyment of its products. It is the responsibility of the client and/or client's installer to prepare any blending required that meets the clients/owner's approval. Client's selection and usage of Hawai'i Stone's products and the installation procedure and maintenance practice employed by each client are outside the direction and control of Hawai'i Stone and are strictly and completely the choice and responsibility of each client.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES - Hawai'i Stone does not warranty any product for a specific use nor any installation procedure or maintenance practice and expressly disclaims all claims including claims based on the implied warranty of merchantability asserted after the client installation or usage of Hawai'i Stones products begin. Hawai'i Stone shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages arising from the ownership, use, possession, or maintenance or any product by any person.
3. DISCLAIMER OF VAPOR/MOISTURE BARRIER - When Hawai'i Stone products, ceramic, porcelain, glass or metal tile is installed on a concrete slab at ground level, it is the responsibility of the client and the client's installer to ensure that the slab is dry and fully cured and that proper vapor moisture barrier is in place between the concrete slab and the stone product, ceramic, glass, or metal tile prior to installation.
4. DELIVERY/SHIPPING - All deliveries/shipping are FOB (unless stated otherwise) and final delivery/shipping destination address will be listed on all estimates, sales orders and invoices.
5. PRICES - Hawai'i Stone reserves the right to change its price and terms and conditions of sale without notice.
6. PAYMENT - ALL purchases must be paid in FULL at the time of purchase. Please refer to our "How it Works" section to see available payment options.
7. DELAYS - Hawai'i Stone is not responsible for delays caused by strikes, natural disasters, catastrophes and Acts of God.
8. NATURAL STONE - Stone is a product of nature therefore no two pieces are alike. Every stone has unique and natural variations, markings, shadings, and inclusions which can include fIssures, pits, open or dry seams, fossils or glass veins and differ in regard to moisture absorption, surface finish, texture and coefficient or friction. These are not defects but rather inherent characteristics of natural stone products which may require periodic maintenance. All stone tiles and products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer prior to grouting to prevent the grout from staining the stone. It is further recommended that these stone be released as part or normal maintenance procedures.
9. METAL, GLASS, GLASSED CERAMIC, AND PORCELAIN - Differences in color, shape, size, moisture absorption, surface finish, texture, and coefficient of friction, are the unique characteristics that distinguish each of these tile products and should be considered in each clients purchase decision and decision regarding the intended use of the product selected. Variations of these characteristics can occur between production lots of the same product type and are inherent characteristics resulting from the manufacturing process. All sizes are nominal only and may vary. Finish trim pieces require a different manufacturing process than the field tile and a result may vary. Glazing on extreme relief (textured) ceramic tiles will vary in thickness and as a result the glazing may appear darker and lighter in different areas throughout the tile.
10. Buyer will pay all applicable taxes that may be assessed to Seller as a result of the sale of products (other than income taxes).
11. Buyer agrees to pay all costs and expenses including attorney's fees inccured by Seller as a result of Buyer's default hereunder.
12. Buyer acknowledges that a $35.00 fee will be incurred for returned Checks.
13. A-FRAME RENTALS - Hawai'i Stone offers A-frame rentals. A $200.00 Deposit is required and can be paid via credit card. All rentals are allowed for a maximum period of one month (30 days). Once the A-frame rented has been returned, Hawai'i Stone will then return the original deposit amount of $200.00. If the A-frame rented has not been returned after 01 month (30 days), Hawai'i Stone has the right to charge an additional $400.00. Additional rental fees will be charged to the same credit card used for the Deposit.
14. INSPECTION - It is the responsibility of the client, the client's representative, general contractor, subcontractor, installer and any person responsible to the owner regarding the installation of the product or the finished product to INSPECT each of Hawai'i Stone product's upon delivery to the job site. All merchandise should be checked in and inspected immediately upon delivery to ensure the delivery of all listed items and the absence of damage. All claims of damage should be reported by fax or email within 48 hours of delivery to the delivery carrier and to Hawai'i Stone.
15. RETURNS POLICY -
A) Materials cannot be returned without authorization, therefore please do not send your merchandise back to us. Call 808-331-2474 for a Return Authorization Form.
B) Our policy lasts 48 hours. If 48 hours have gone by since your order arrival, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
C) There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable), for example, any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
D) No refunds on Special Orders or Custom Orders.
E) All freight claims for damages must be filed by the client/buyer. It is not the responsibility of Hawai'i Stone to file freight damage claims on behalf of the client/buyer.
F) Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are final sale. NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS.
G) Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
The ETA of the replacement may vary according to your location.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Step#1) To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Step#2) Complete your Return Authorization Form and provide a receipt or proof of purchase.
By requesting a Return authorization, the Customer is accepting to pay 50% re-stocking fee + accepting to pay the shipping fees to return the products.
Step#3) If a Return Authorization is issued you may return the merchandise. We will notify you once we receive your return. Once inspected, we will contact and let you know if your return was approved or declined.
To return your product, we will instruct you with the correct forms to fill out, as well as manage the pick up & shipping.
Step#4) If you are approved:
- A 50% re-stocking fee will apply to each return.
- Customer is responsible for Shipping Costs and additional fees incurred by carrier selected to return the product.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the original shipping charges will not be refunded (only the 50% of the material price).
** If the above is understood and approved by the Customer, then a refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the credit card or original method of payment, within 10 business days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, check your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank as there is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all the above and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com.