Schluter®- KERDI-DS is a bonded waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder with very low water vapor permeance for use in continuous-use steam rooms and similar applications.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features a high-density polyethylene (HPDE) core with non-woven polyproplyene on both sides
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI-DS is 20-mil thick, and includes additives to produce a water vapor permeance of 0.19 perms
- Listed by cUPC® and evaluated by ICC-ES
Create an account with us here to access your dashboard with orders and quotes.
Shipping charges will vary based on quantity and type of product.
After you select the quantity you need and hit the button "Quote", we will email you a Quote to include shipping charges and estimate delivery time.
Once your order is approved & paid we will ship it to the "Ship To" address you indicated.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHIPPING click here.