Schluter®- KERDI-DS is a bonded waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder with very low water vapor permeance for use in continuous-use steam rooms and similar applications.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features a high-density polyethylene (HPDE) core with non-woven polyproplyene on both sides
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI-DS is 20-mil thick, and includes additives to produce a water vapor permeance of 0.19 perms
- Listed by cUPC® and evaluated by ICC-ES