Schluter®-KERDI is a pliable sheet-applied waterproofing membrane and vapor-retarder designed for the direct application of tile. KERDI is ideal for use in tiled showers, bathtub surrounds, residential steam showers, and other tile applications in wet areas.
- Sheet-applied polyethylene waterproofing membrane and vapor retarder
- Eliminates water damage which can lead to mold and mildew
- Features a modified polyethylene (PEVA) core with non-woven polyproplyene on both sides
- Features an anchoring fleece on both sides to anchor the membrane in thin-set mortar
- Ideal for waterproofing in conjunction with tiled surfaces on walls and floors
- KERDI is 8-mil-thick and guarantees uniform thickness
- The 6’ 7” (2-meter) wide roll covers wall area from floor to standard shower head height for fewer seams and a faster installation
Create an account with us here to access your dashboard with orders and quotes.
Shipping charges will vary based on quantity and type of product.
After you select the quantity you need and hit the button "Quote", we will email you a Quote to include shipping charges and estimate delivery time.
Once your order is approved & paid we will ship it to the "Ship To" address you indicated.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHIPPING click here.