Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT-DUO is an uncoupling and waterproofing membrane with an integrated bonding fleece that provides sound control, as well as a thermal break. Optionally, the system can be customized with floor heating cables to create a warm, luxurious tile floor.
- Features integrated sound control and thermal break
- Reduces impact sound transmission through floor-ceiling assemblies, making it ideal for multi-story construction
- Reduces heat loss to the substrate for up to 70% faster heat-up times over concrete during temperature increase demands
- Nominal 5/16” (8mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membranes
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT-DUO is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Patent pending
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)
Create an account with us here to access your dashboard with orders and quotes.
Shipping charges will vary based on quantity and type of product.
After you select the quantity you need and hit the button "Quote", we will email you a Quote to include shipping charges and estimate delivery time.
Once your order is approved & paid we will ship it to the "Ship To" address you indicated.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHIPPING click here.