Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT integrates customizable, comfortable electric floor warming with the functions associated with DITRA: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and support to ensure a long lasting installation.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,950,141; 9,428,920; 9,797,146 and U.S. DES. PAT. No. D706459
Canadian Pat. No. 2,822,392
Canada Ⓓ Schluter Systems L.P. and other patents pending
Shipping charges will vary based on quantity and type of product.
After you reserve Products or Samples online we will email you a Quote to include shipping charges and estimate delivery time.
Once your order is approved & paid we will ship it to the "Ship To" address you indicated.