Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT integrates customizable, comfortable electric floor warming with the functions associated with DITRA: uncoupling, waterproofing, vapor management, and support to ensure a long lasting installation.
- The stud structure of DITRA-HEAT is specifically designed to allow for the easy installation of DITRA-HEAT-E-HK heating cables
- Nominal 1/4" (5.5 mm) thickness minimizes tile assembly thickness and reduces transitions to lower surface coverings
- Self-leveling compounds are not required to encapsulate the cables into the membrane
- Available by the roll or by the sheet to accommodate various room sizes
- Quick and easy to install and few tools are required
- Provides electric floor warming for use beneath tile, stone, or other resilient floor coverings (e.g. LVT)
- U.S. Pat. No. 8,950,141; 9,428,920; 9,797,146 and U.S. DES. PAT. No. D706459
Canadian Pat. No. 2,822,392
Canada Ⓓ Schluter Systems L.P. and other patents pending
Create an account with us here to access your dashboard with orders and quotes.
Shipping charges will vary based on quantity and type of product.
After you select the quantity you need and hit the button "Quote", we will email you a Quote to include shipping charges and estimate delivery time.
Once your order is approved & paid we will ship it to the "Ship To" address you indicated.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SHIPPING click here.